Wat Chedi Liam or Chedi Ku Kham Temple


All Day

08.00 - 17.00

Contact Details
Attraction Details

Part of the newly-discovered historical site of Wiang Kum Kam, it is believed that Wat Chedi Liam was built in 1288 during the reign of King Meng Rai of the Lanna Kingdom, with influenced from Khmer architecture. It was left abandoned for hundred years until a Burmese tycoon had given a restoration in 1908, making it now features accents of Burmese architecture.



How to get there
Submit inquiries and request for more information: